The above food swaps and/or additions will support a healthy gut, which in turn will help you rest better, have more energy and boost your immune system.
If you are also looking for some other way to ward off the Winter Blues? Keep reading.
Besides for swapping out some foods, that can support your digestion and immune system, here are a few other ways to help.
1. Keep a consistent bedtime. I realize this is also kids sports season for many of you, so this isn’t so easy. If that is you, keep reading, some of the other options may be more feasible.
2. Put up your phone at the same time each night.
3. Establish a routine before bed. Note: Keep the routine doable and short. Here is a list of examples: cup of warm tea, a few minutes with a good book, prayer time, meditation and/or a few calming yoga poses.
4. Exercise more. A good sweat will get your heart rate going, strengthening your cardiovascular system and can help you sleep more soundly. Exercise will also increase serotonin in the brain. Serotonin are happy hormones, which decrease when the temperatures are lower and the days are shorter).
5. Limit your caffeine intake. This one may seem impossible, but is so worth it. Not ready to give up caffeine, trade up from coffee with green tea and/or Matcha.
|Beginning February 22nd|
Treat Yourself This February!
This 7-day challenge is designed to help you make positive impactful changes with a minimal time.
By time you get to day 7 you will:
feel stronger, calmer, inspired and energized!
I’m offering a discount for February’s challenge, use coupon code: lovealways2021 to join for only $24 (regularly priced $49)
Here what past participants are saying about the challenge.
“The reason that I most enjoy the Promise Challenge is the combination of accountability and camaraderie.” – Jane C.
Click here for more details.