Below instructions is downloadable recipe card.
Original recipe from Go With Your Gut, by Robyn Youkilis
– 2 bananas
– 1 15-oz) can pure pumpkin puree
– 4 eggs
– 1/2 c. almond butter
– 4 tablespoons butter, melted
– 1/2 c. almond flour
– 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp. cardamon
– 1 tsp. baking soda
– 1 tsp. baking powder
– 2 tsp. vanilla extract
– 1 tsp. sea salt
– 1 tablespoon ground chia or ground flax seeds (opt)
– 1/2 c. dark chocolate chips (or chopped nuts)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line muffin tins with paper liners or oil with coconut oil or butter
2. In mixing bowl, combine bananas, pumpkin, eggs, almond butter and butter. Mix well, mashing bananas completely.
3. Add the remaining dry ingredients. Mix well.
4. Pour the batter evenly into the muffin tins.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. (The muffins will spring back when touched).
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
If desire to sweeten, drizzle a little honey and add some chopped toasted pecans.